Today's Both Teams To Score Predictions
Today's top predictions are a selection of games that we think are quite favorable. These are based on probability calculations with a range that we determine to be the most optimum in this market. They are calculated using our predictions algorithm, they're not tips that have been researched, so are to be used in support of your own betting research.
|Super Lig (TUR)
About BTTS Predictions
Listed on this page are the latest BTTS predictions from our full fixture database. We have fixtures from all the top leagues around the world and offer both teams to score predictions on current league games.
We list the upcoming fixtures ordered by the prediction value percentage. You'll find what we believe to be the most likely goals galore game in the BTTS column ordered from highest to lowest, and these include all the matches in our database. We also offer insight into the most unlikely goals galore games if you order the draw predictions by lowest to highest first.
Both teams to score tips
We don't currently offer specific tips on our fixtures, as we use our data to profile the probability of results rather than highlighting specific football tips. We offer a value-based prediction that could be interpreted as a tip, but they're generally events based on probability and not an expert assessment of the match outcome - so they're not tips.
How to predict both teams to score
We use variations of probability systems to predict goals. We use models that capture regularly scoring teams, teams that regularly concede, and play games with both scoring results and scorecast predictions to help isolate games where both teams should score.
Do bear in mind that football is highly volatile, so predictions are still guesses, but based on historical data. If you're interested in using the predictions in something like a bet builder, check out our bet builder stats and fixtures page for up-to-date league stats on each team.
Goals galore betting predictions
The goals galore market is a popular acca multiple. But around 30% of games each week are not both teams to score, so that leaves you with a 70% share to pick from. We've narrowed that down to 80% with our predictions data, but if you're compiling a 5-team acca, that variance could still be the game that lets you down as football is very unpredictable. Bet responsibly and don't rely on predictions too heavily. Use the data to support your own football knowledge and only bet what you can afford to lose. If you're looking to maximize a bet, you can always try a free bet from partners and claim a matched deposit bonus to reduce the risk of losing too much cash.
Probability models used to predict soccer games.
We have a collection of different prediction feeds that use different models that we combine with our own statistics and match profiling. They all in some respects use a selection of typical probability models like:
- Poisson distribution: This model is used to predict the number of goals that each team will score in a league game, based on their scoring records over a set period of time. We're calculating the predicted outcome based on previous scores and what the expected future outcomes are likely to be.
- Elo rating system: This model is based on a team's expected success and is somewhat like scoring them based on the current league position or their world ranking, versus that of their opponents. It's more commonly used to predict the full-time result of a game and tournaments and is often used where we predict win and lose outcomes.
- Expected goals (xG): The quality of a team's scoring opportunities has become popular with fans and teams to calculate the likelihood of a team scoring based on attacking phases of play that typically end up in shooting opportunities. Its the measure of the probability of a shot resulting in a goal and is used in predictions to calculate final scores
- Machine learning algorithms: AI obviously gets fed historical data to identify patterns and trends that can be used to predict the outcome of future matches, like using head to head data of specific teams, consistent league performances and so on. AI is naturally used in some of our models, but it will never account for the unpredictability of certain events occurring in games.