Bet Builder Stats Guide
Our bet builder stats are designed to give you access to main market football stats that bookies use in their bet builder tools. We've filtered through our football stats and brought you the data that matters when selecting bet builder multiple bets.
We've included the next fixture within each section, so you can compare the bet builder stats with your selection's next opponent. We've compared team stats in two ways, by totalling all games in the first instance and then splitting home versus away stats. We also compare the top players per fixture for the main player bet builder market.
Included in our Bet Builder Stats
Sections are split into two pools of data, with team based build a bet stats first, followed by a collection of player based betting sites. Within each section, you'll find the next fixture data related to that bet builder betting marketing. If you're looking for good build a bookies chekc out our list of the best bet builder sites
Bet Builder Stats By Team
- Fulltime results: Select a team and see this season's won, drawn and lost stats as both collective totals and as separate home and away stats. Compare the next fixture's home and away data.
- Double Chance: No-lose results are where a team can win or draw and the bet wins. Often called double chance, you pick one selection that can win through two outcomes of either a win or draw
- Wins To Nil: How often the selection wins their games to nil, this could be useful for clean sheet bets or opposing a BTTS result
Both Teams To Score
- Both Teams To Score: The number of games each team plays in where both teams score. BTTS is a yes/no bet, both teams have to score at least one goal to settle as a win
- BTTS & Result: We offer the stats on the teams that win games and both teams score. Along with teams that lose games where both team score, useful for assessing if their opponent could claim the result
- Over/Under: We track goals over 1.5 which means a minimum of 2 goals per game. While under goals stats are also tracked with iterations of 0.5. To reduce confusion a goal under or over a 0.5 stat has to be under or over that value, there's no other way for it to settle. Unlike an equal or over market, which often leads to punters being confused as per the over or under elements of these bets
- Goals Per Game: We calculate the total goals per game for a team, which combines their goals and any of their previous opponents. This stat also includes the average goals for and against per match, so you get 3 separate stats
- First Team To Score: We record the first team to score per match and track that as a total and as a percentage value to show you which teams attack early and score first
- Over/Under: Cards are recorded as over or under a 0.5 value as well so these selections have to settle as either an over or under value. There are no equal or under/over results with a 0.5 market
- Cards Per Game: We record the cards per game as an average across the season, showing game totals, along with split home and away values. In each case, there are cards for and cards against stats
- Over/Under: Corners are also recorded as over or under a 0.5 value, albeit starting higher than goals and cards as we expect to see more corners per game than cards for example. There are no equal or under/over results with a 0.5 market
- Corners Per Game: We record the corners per game as an average across the season, showing game totals, along with split home and away values. In each case, there are corners for and corners against stats
Player Bet Builder Stats
Player Goals & Shots
- Top Scorers: We record the season's top scorers per team and list them against all other scorers from the squad of players. We order by them goals per game average, so if a player scores more goals per game than they play, they will rank higher in our tracking
- Shots On Target: Tracked as a single metric measured by shots on target per games played and then recalculated and ranked as an average over the season
- Shots: Recorded as any shot whether on target or not per games played, averaged over the course of the season. This includes shots on target and any other type of strike on goal registered as a shot
- Most Cards: We track players with the most cards by totalling yellow cards, second yellows and straight reds to give a ratio per game and an average over the season.
- Most Yellow Cards: We have separate records of stats for single yellow cards. This section is a collection of single yellows received per game by players. It does not include second yellows and will be slightly different to the most cards section
- Sent Off: We measure sent off stats as any player who has received a second yellow or a straight red card. This stat is a season average along with a per game ratio
Player Tackles & Fouls
- Most Fouls: We track players with the most fouls per season and their game average. This is useful for both fouls bet builder markets and for predicting possible yellow cards for those with high card averages
- Most Tackles: Some bookies offer tackles markets in their bet builders, this can also be useful for fouls and cards for players that play a high-intensity tackling game
- Most Fouled: Some players attract fouls and earn free kicks during their matches. So this stat market could be useful for free kicks bets and prediction of which high-fouling players might interact with them during the game
Bet Builder Guide
Bet Builders are a new type of betting feature that allows you the punter the build your own bet slip with
combinations of bets from the same event like a football (soccer) match.
Before bet builders, you were not allowed to combine multiplies from the same game. With smarter pricing systems now
in play, bookies can offer more flexible markets and same-game multiples were born.
Bet Builders will be
listed separately from the normal betting markets. You can combine any bet listed in the bet builder tool as long as
you are over the minimum number of selections and under the maximum, your bet should pass and qualify as a same game
Some betting sites like Bet365 allow you to combine bet builders together, which means you have multiples of
"Bets created using this feature can also be included in multiples consisting of other Bet Builder bets or a
combination of Bet Builder and non-Bet Builder selections. For example, you can build a bet on Man Utd v Chelsea
and Tottenham v Arsenal and place them as a Bet Builder double. You can then also add selection(s) from other
Soccer matches or any other sport to combine into one multiple bet."
Bet Builder Rules
The rules for bet builders are different across the various betting sites. It's our opinion that Bet365 have the
most comprehensive bet builder tool and they offer the clearest guidance on how to create and build your same
game multiple bets:
How to build your bet with Bet365
You can make up to 12 selections to create your unique bet. Choose from a wide range of markets, including (when
available on the selected fixture):
- Match Result (Full Time or Half Time)
- Both Teams to Score
- Number of Goals Scored
- Players to Score (Anytime, First, Last, 2 or More, 3 or More)
- Cards (Total, Player Card or Red Card in Match)
- To Qualify or To Lift the Trophy
- Match Shots
- Player Shots on Target
- Match Offsides
To create your Bet Builder, you will first need to navigate to your chosen game before selecting the Bet Builder
feature from the header. You will then see all the available markets for your chosen fixture and your Bet Builder
odds will be calculated with every selection. Once you have added all your selections, you can then add them to your
bet slip and select your stake.
After your bet is placed and confirmed, it can be viewed within My Bets. You can also select 'Reuse Selections' to
instantly add your previous selections to the Bet Builder coupon, allowing you to easily create new combinations.
Terms and Conditions
- Soccer Bet Builder is available on every Soccer match.
- A maximum of 12 markets from a single match can be included in a Bet Builder Bet. A maximum of six players
can be selected per team for goal and card markets. For example, up to six Liverpool players can be selected
as an Anytime Goalscorer in a Man Utd v Liverpool Bet Builder. These players could then be combined with up
to six Man Utd players to be booked in the same Bet Builder to have up to 12 selections.
Exclusions and Void Bets
- Bet Builder bets cannot be included in Banker, If Bet, Reverse If Bet or Teaser bets.
- Edit Bet will not be available on any Bet Builder bet.
- If a market within a Bet Builder bet is void/pushed, then the entire Bet Builder bet will be void/pushed -
e.g. if your Goalscorer selection does not play the entire bet will be void regardless of the outcome of the
- bet365 will not be responsible if the Bet Builder feature is not available for technical reasons.
- bet365 reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a Bet Builder bet if the bet or a selection within
the bet is settled in error.
- bet365 reserves the right to accept or decline any bet requested for any competition or market or bet type
that is included in the Bet Builder feature.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the Bet Builder feature (or any part of it) at any
time for any event, fixture, market or customer.
- bet365 reserves the right to remove the Bet Builder feature for any customer or group of customers where it
has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or group of customers is misusing the feature.